Transport yourself to a beach in Barbados with these coconut and banana blondies with mango chunks.
The best part of these sweet treats? They are refined sugar free, plant based, and naturally gluten and dairy free.
- 200 g banana
- 100 g unsweetened apple puree
- 100 g yogurt (dairy-free, soya, plant-based etc).
- 60 g peanut butter
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 75 g buckwheat flour (can sub oats, gf flour, plain flour)
- 75 g coconut flour
- 2 eggs (use 12g egg replacer for vegan)
- 25 g chopped dried mango
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice
- pinch salt
Pre-heat the oven to 190C.
Mash the banana and mix with the peanut butter, apple sauce, yogurt and eggs (or egg replacer).
Add the flours, baking powder, salt and mix throughly.
Add the coconut milk and mix the mango.
When combined, pour into a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes.