This is a recipe I created for my mum, (hi mum) who hates breakfast.
These muffins are something she can grab and enjoy with no hassle, and for someone who finds breakfast hard to stomach they are easy to eat and tasty enough to even look forward to!
Banana and Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
- 220 g mashed banana
- 50 g peanut butter
- 240 g rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 70 g apple sauce
- 30 g maple syrup
- 150 ml almond milk ((coconut, soya, dairy would work))
- 100 g blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 185C
- Mix the banana and peanut butter (Tip: microwave for 5 mins to make soft and easier to mix)
- Add everything else and mix.
- Put into 9 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15 mins at 185C
Make 12 not 9 if you would prefer them smaller, cooking time is still the same.
Try slicing in half and adding some jam or topping with some berries and yogurt.